Just started a low-carb diet?
Best tips and advice to help you succeed.
How to choose low-carb foods, including tricky ones like snacks and breakfasts
Free low-carb recipes with carb counts provided. Lots of low-carb desserts!
Make your low-carb diet easier with supplements
Latest blog posts
- Almond Flour and Ground Almonds – Same or Not? 15 August 2018 Almond flour, ground almonds, almond meal… Are they all the same? Unfortunately not. As I have discovered through trial and error, there are a few things ... Read more
- The Dark Side of Sweeteners 24 May 2018 Do you often indulge in low-carb cakes, Keto bars and other sweet treats? Well, they are sugar-free – so it’s not a problem, right? Unfortunately, ... Read more
- Can a Keto diet benefit your health? 26 April 2018 Guest post by Janine Einhellig of KetoDomain.com Finding a diet that works for you isn’t easy. Many weight-loss diets are unconcerned about your long-term health. Keto ... Read more
- How to jazz up low-carb veggies 17 April 2018 Do you think vegetables are boring? You know that nutrient-rich low-carb veggies are the best way to spend your daily carb limit. But the thought ... Read more
- How to cope with carb cravings 12 March 2018 Started a low-carb diet – but can’t stop craving carbs? Sugar and other refined carbs are addictive – almost like a class A drug. Getting ... Read more
- Can you trust "net carbs" claims on low-carb products? 23 February 2018 Are net carbs a myth? The term was first popularised by Dr Atkins. Some carbohydrates, such as fibre, are not digested by our bodies. ... Read more
See more posts >>